Lucca Leadership’s courses emphasize the values of service, cooperation and the need for leaders to take decisions which deliver a common good. The courses help people develop their sense of purpose, clarify their vision and grow the leadership skills needed to bring about lasting change in their communities.
We all work from shared values, with the idea that real transformation comes when these values are put into action:
- Health and happiness are everyone’s birthright, not just the many or the few
- We belong to a single human family
- We can co-operate, not just compete
- Everyone can make a difference for the better
- The essence of leadership is service
- The ends and the means are the same (“We must be the change you wish to see in the world”)
These values often resonate in different ways for different people at different points in their life, what comes up for you when you read them?